Learn how to lower the cost of college and understand financial aid.
There are new College Admissions and FAFSA timelines that your family needs to be aware of. We’ll discuss the financial aid eligibility formula and other information you need to understand while in high school, to receive the maximum amount of grants, scholarships and financial aid in college.
In this workshop you will learn the following
- How to navigate the confusion caused by the recent College Admissions and FAFSA deadline changes
- How to send your child to an expensive private college for less than a state school
- How to pick the right schools that will give you the best financial aid packages
- How the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and which assets are taken into consideration
- How to create a plan to pay for college in this challenging environment
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of financial aid from each school